Embed any card from your Hub within your third-party site!
What is it?
Take content from your Hub and integrate it into your website, blog or app.
How do I use it?
Step 1: Navigate to the card
- Go to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, scroll to the card you wish to embed.
Step 2: Set up your card settings
- Click on the Settings cog of the card.
- Head to the Embed tab.
- (1) Here you can edit the card cover style.
- (2) You can direct users straight to the game when a user clicks on the embed or toggle this off so users will be shown the cover of the card first.
- (3) Edit the cover image you wish to have on the embed.
- (4) Alter the colour of the copy and call-to-action bar.
- (5) Change the copy of the call-to-action bar.
- (6) Restore the style to the default settings.
Note: This is an embed preview. Any entries submitted or games played in the preview will count as real entries and gameplay and will be reflected as such in the analytics.
Step 3: Embed the content
- Click on Get embed code.
- Copy the code and paste the code into your desired location.
If I change the cover image under the Embed tab, will it change the cover image on the Hub?
No, the cover image you add/change under the Embed tab will apply to just the embed and will not affect the designs on the Hub.
What happens if I turn off the Straight to game toggle?
The straight to game option means when a user clicks on the embed card, it will take them to the Data capture form. If you turn this option off, when users click onto the embed, they will be directed to the cover of the card and then need to click through to the game by clicking on the CTA bar again.
Can users go to the Hub from the embed?
Users will only be able to access your Hub through the embed if you include a link out to the Hub within the competition card.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success