Create a barrier to entry for your Hub.
What is it?
The Entry condition screen allows you to add an additional screen to your hub where users will be required to input data before viewing your Hub's content.
This feature is best for industries and Hub's that require users to be 18 years or older.
How do I set it up?
- Step 1: Navigate to your Hub Settings
- Step 2: Configure your Entry Condition Screen settings
- Step 3: Test the feature
Step 1: Navigate to your Hub Settings
- Go to your Engagement Hub then click on Settings.
Step 2: Configure your Entry Condition Screen settings
- (1) Click the Hub tab and scroll to find Entry condition screen.
- (2) Click Add to enable this feature.
Note: This feature is only available on selected plans. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to see if you are eligible.
- (A) Upload your logo here.
Note: We recommend uploading this with a transparent background.
- (B) Include a title on your screen. E.g. Are you 18+?
- (C) Add a description on the screen. E.g. Please enter your birth date below to enter.
- (D) Alter the call-to-action bar.
- (E) Select the screen you want to appear.
- (F) Add the minimum age required to enter the hub.
- (G) Here you can include some feedback text when a user is below the minimum age. E.g. You must be 18 years or older to view this content.
- (H) Change the colour of the title and description.
- (I) Select a background colour for your screen.
- (J) Add an overlay to the background.
- (K) You can upload an image for the background here.
- (L) Tick this box if you want the feature to be live as soon as you hit save.
Step 3: Test the feature
- Head to the live site and test the screen as if you were an end user to ensure you're happy with how it all works!
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at email@example.com
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success