Instructions on how to embed Facebook posts in your Hub.
Watch it come to life
What is it?
Share Facebook content on your Hub.
Things to note
- Only Public Facebook content can be embedded.
- Only individual posts can be embedded - not entire timelines.
How do I build one?
- Step 1: Add a Facebook Embed card to your Hub
- Step 2: Paste the link to the card
- Step 3: Publish your card
Step 1: Add a Facebook Embed card to your Hub
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, click Add content, from here select Embeds and then Facebook.
- You will then see your new card has been added to your Hub.
Step 2: Paste the link to the card
- Clicking on Facebook will open the editing module.
- (1) Get the embed code and paste it here and a preview will appear below.
- (1) Start by visiting the Facebook account with the post you want to embed. Click on the ... button at the top right of the post.
- (2) Click the Embed </> button.
- (3) Copy the code.
- (4) Paste the code in your Facebook embed card on your Komo Hub.
- (2) You can add an author tag by displaying the brand or person who's responsible for the card content.
- (3) Add a description to the card.
Step 3: Publish your card
Once you've completed all of these steps and are happy with all the aspects, it's time to get your card live!
- (1) Publish your card manually and instantly for the world to see.
- (2) Schedule your card to be published and unpublished at set dates and times.
- (3) Click on ... to Preview and interact with the card on the front end from a user's perspective before publishing it.
Note: All competition entries will be recorded and will impact the card analytics.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success