Schedule the time and date to publish and unpublish your content cards.
Watch it come to life:
How do I do this?
- Step 1: Build your card
- Step 2: Schedule the card
- Step 3: Set the dates and times
- Step 4: Overview of the scheduled times
- Step 5: Filter by status of the card
Step 1: Build your card
- Create and build out your card.
Step 2: Schedule the card
- (1) Click Schedule once you've completely built out your card and are ready to schedule it.
Step 3: Set the dates and time
From here you can schedule the time the card goes live on your Engagement Hub.
- (1) Click Schedule Publish to set a date and time you want the card to publish on the Hub.
- (A) Click here to select the date the card will publish on.
- (B) Here you can set the time the card will publish at.
- (2) Click Schedule Expiry to set a date and time you want the card to unpublish on the Hub.
- (A) Click here to select the date the card will unpublish.
- (B) Here you can set the time the card will unpublish.
- (3) Click Save once you're happy with the selected date and time.
Step 4: Overview of the scheduled times
- (1) Here is an overview of the scheduled times.
- (2) You can edit the dates and time of the schedule here.
- (3) If you change your mind and want to immediately publish the card, you can click Publish now.
Step 5: Filter by status of the card
- (1) Sort through scheduled and expired cards by clicking on the relevant tabs.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success