Create interactive ads.
What is it?
An HTML card is like a mini web page that requires multiple file types to create the ad feature and ad display.
Watch it come to life
VIDEO COMING SOON
How do I build one?
- Step 1: Add an HTML card to your Hub
- Step 2: Add your HTML code to your card
- Step 3: Publish your card
Step 1: Add an HTML card to your Hub
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, click Add content, from here select Embeds and then HTML.
- You will then see your new card has been added to your Hub.
Step 2: Add your HTML code to your card
- Clicking on the HTML will open the editing module.
- (1) Paste your HTML code here and a preview will appear below. Anything placed in your HTML code is hosted in your iFrame.
- (2) Enter the HTML height of how you want to display it on the card.
- (3) You can add an author tag by displaying the brand or person who's responsible for the card content.
- (4) Add a description to the card.
Step 3: Publish your card
Once you've completed all of these steps and are happy with all the aspects, it's time to get your card live!
- (1) Publish your card manually and instantly for the world to see.
- (2) Schedule your card to be published and unpublished at set dates and times.
- (3) Click on ... to Preview and interact with the card on the front end from a user's perspective before publishing it. See how to test your card here.
Note: All competition entries will be recorded and will impact the card analytics.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success