Instructions on how to embed TikTok videos in your Hub.
Watch it come to life
What is it?
Share TikTok videos on your Hub.
Things to note
- Only Public TikTok videos can be embedded.
- Only individual videos can be embedded - not entire accounts.
How do I build one?
- Step 1: Add a TikTok Embed card to your hub
- Step 2: Paste the link to the card
- Step 3: Publish your card
Step 1: Add a TikTok Embed card to your Hub
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, click Add content, from here select Embeds and then TikTok.
- You will then see your new card has been added to your Hub.
Step 2: Paste the link to the card
- Clicking on TikTok will open the editing module.
- (1) Get the embed code and paste it here and a preview will appear below.
- (1) Start by visiting the TikTok account with the video you want to embed. Click on the video you want to open it up.
- (2) Click on the Embed (</>) button in the "share to" section
- (3) Click on the Copy code to copy the embed code.
- (4) Paste the copied code in the box.
- (2) You can add an author tag by displaying the brand or person who's responsible for the card content.
- (3) Add a description to the card.
Step 3: Publish your card
Once you've completed all of these steps and are happy with all the aspects, it's time to get your card live!
- (1) Publish your card manually and instantly for the world to see.
- (2) Schedule your card to be published and unpublished at set dates and times.
- (3) Click on ... to Preview and interact with the card on the front end from a user's perspective before publishing it.
Note: All competition entries will be recorded and will impact the card analytics.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at email@example.com
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success