Embed video files in your Hub.
Watch it come to life
VIDEO COMING SOON
Tip: If your video is already hosted check out the site-specific embed cards.
- Twitch TV
How do I build one?
Step 1: Add a Video card to your Hub
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, click Add content, from here select Media and then Video.
- You will then see your new card has been added to your Hub.
Step 2: Upload your video
- Clicking on Video will open the editing module.
- (1) By clicking the placeholder cover image, you can upload a video from your device or using a video URL. Learn more on how to get a video URL here.
- (2) You can add an author tag by displaying the brand or person who's responsible for the card content.
- (3) Add a description to the card.
Step 3: Publish your card
Once you've completed all of these steps, played around with your card and are happy with all the aspects of your card, it's time to get your card live!
- (1) Publish your card manually and instantly for the world to see.
- (2) Schedule your card to be published and unpublished at set dates and times.
- (3) Click on ... to Preview and interact with the card on the front end from a user's perspective before publishing it. See how to test your card here.
Note: All competition entries will be recorded and will impact the card analytics.
Why isn't my video working?
Make sure your video is in one of the video formats our platform supports which are mp4, webm, HLS (m3u8), and DASH (mpd).
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success