Simple getting started guide for setting up your first webhook in the platform.
What is it?
A webhook in web development is a method of sending information from a source system (in this case Komo) to a target system, aka Webhook (e.g. Zapier, Pipedream, your custom HTTP webhook).
The format is usually JSON. The request is done as a HTTP POST request.
What events can be published to a Webhook?
Komo allows you to control which events are published to a Webhook, when setting up the webhook.
To see all events that can be published, see here:
How do I set up a webhook?
Step 1: Navigate to the Integrations settings
- Head to your Hub then click on the Settings tab.
- Once there, select Integrations.
Step 2: Connect a webhook
- (1) Click Connect to add a webhook.
- (A) Insert an internal name for the webhook.
- (B) Add a condition.
- (a) Select which event you want the webhook to send.
- (b) Have the event send for all cards or (c) specific cards.
- (C) Paste the webhook URL here.
- (D) + (E) You have the option to add body fields and HTTP headers here.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at email@example.com
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success