Embed YouTube videos directly into your Engagement Hub.
What is it?
The YouTube card makes it easy for you to share video content with your community, grow brand awareness, and boost conversion rates. Komo's platform works seamlessly with YouTube to link videos directly in your Engagement Hub, supporting your brand and/or your sponsor family.
Watch it come to life
How do I build one?
Step 1: Add a YouTube card to your Hub
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, click Add content, from here select Embeds and then YouTube.
- You will then see your new card has been added to your Hub.
Step 2: Set up your card link
- Clicking on YouTube will open the editing module.
- (1) By clicking the placeholder cover image, paste your video URL. Learn more on how to get a video URL here.
- (2) You can add an author tag by displaying the brand or person who's responsible for the card content.
- (3) Add a description to the card.
Step 3: Publish your card
Once you've completed all of these steps and are happy with all the aspects, it's time to get your card live!
- (1) Publish your card manually and instantly for the world to see.
- (2) Schedule your card to be published and unpublished at set dates and times.
- (3) Click on ... to Preview and interact with the card on the front end from a user's perspective before publishing it.
Note: All competition entries will be recorded and will impact the card analytics.
Where can I find the share link/URL on YouTube?
There are two options. First, simply copy the URL on the browser (youtube.com/) and paste it into the share link bar on the Card. Second, you can also select Share a video on YouTube and then copy the link provided. You do not need to Embed the video.
Why is my video URL not working?
Some users don't allow their videos to be shared on other web pages.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at email@example.com
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success