Share cards from your Hub with links, QR codes, email or socials.
What is it?
You can now share specific cards from your Hub directly to your social accounts, through email, with a link or QR code.
How do I use it?
- Step 1: Navigate to the card
- Step 2: Set up your card sharing settings
- Step 3: Select your sharing option
Step 1: Navigate to the card
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, scroll to the card you want to share.
Step 2: Set up your card sharing settings
- Click on the Settings cog of the card.
- Head to the Sharing tab.
- (1) Here you can choose whether or not you want users to share this card. When this is enabled, the sharing options bar will appear below the card.
- (2) This is the image that is shown when sharing the card.
Note: This by default is your cover image. You can change this image if you wish.
- (3) Add a title that will be used when sharing the card.
- (4) Add a description that will be shown when sharing the card.
Step 3: Select your sharing option
- (1) Click on the ... option on the top right of the card then select Share.
- (2) Selecting the Clipboard button to copy the sharable link
- (3) Create a QR code.
- (4) Share via email.
- (5) Share via Facebook.
- (6) Share via Twitter.
- (7) Share via LinkedIn.
- (8) Share via Messenger.
- (9) Share via WhatsApp.
Can I share directly on my socials?
Yes, when you click on the social icons, it will automatically connect to your signed in account for that platform and create a draft post where you can add a caption.
Do I need to create an image for it to be shared?
When you share a card, it will pull through the card's cover image. To change the sharing image, you can see how to do so here.
Do I need to set up any SEM/SEO settings for the card when sharing?
Yes, you can see how to edit these settings here.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at email@example.com
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success