Share your Hub with links, QR codes, email or straight to your socials.
What is it?
You can now share your Hub directly to your social accounts, through email, with a link or QR code.
How do I use it?
Step 1: Set up your SEO/SEM settings
- Navigate to your Engagement Hub.
- Once there, click on Settings and then SEO/SEM.
- (1) Here you can set whether you would like your Hub to be visible in search engine results.
- (2) This refers to the title of your site and will be shown in the tab.
- (3) Here you can set up your SEO description.
- (4) This is the image that will be shown when your Hub is shared.
- (5) This is the icon that will be shown next to your Hub name in your browsers tab.
Step 2: Publish your Hub
- (1) Once you have set up all your cards and are happy with everything, click on Publish to push your Hub live!
Note: You can generate a QR code prior to publishing by clicking on Preview.
Step 3: Select your sharing option
- (1) Click on Share to open the sharing options.
- (2) Selecting the Clipboard button to copy the sharable link
- (3) Create a QR code.
- Click on Customise to open the settings. The QR code preview will update when changes are made.
- (A) Change the background colour of the QR code here.
- (B) Edit the foreground colour of the QR code.
- (C) Upload an image or logo here that will sit in the centre.
- (D) + (E) Alter the size of the QR code here.
Note: The dimensions are a locked aspect ratio of 1:1.
- (F) You can add a margin around the QR code.
- (G) Select your preferred file type.
- (4) Share via email.
- (5) Share via Facebook.
- (6) Share via Twitter.
- (7) Share via LinkedIn.
- (8) Share via Messenger.
- (9) Share via WhatsApp.
Can I share directly on my socials?
Yes, when you click on the social icons, it will automatically connect to your signed in account for that platform and create a draft post where you can add a caption.
Do I need to create an image for it to be shared?
We recommend uploading your Hub cover image in the SEO/SEM section. See how to upload your image here.
Do I need to set up any SEM/SEO settings for the Hub when sharing?
Yes, you can see how to edit these settings here.
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at email@example.com
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success