Set up your default settings and save time later on!
- Create your first site
- Hub settings
- Site domain
- Communications setting
- Data capture form
- Terms and conditions
- SEM/SEO settings
- GDPR settings
Create your first site
- Navigate to the Sites page and create your first Hub!
Note: This is just an internal name and can be changed later.
Head to the Settings tab.
- (1) Allows us to set the internal Site Name.
- (2) Select the font you wish your text to display on your Hub. Click here to learn more about this.
- (3) Add a custom Hub entry condition screen e.g. Are you over 18?. This will appear as soon as a user tries to access your Hub and content. Click here to learn more.
- (4) The User Accounts feature allows your audience to create an account within your Hub, making it easier to enter multiple competitions quickly without having to repeatedly enter their details. Click here to learn more about this.
- (1) Whitelabel if you wish to purchase a new URL (e.g. ACME.com), this is where you can do so. Click here to learn more about this.
- (2) Here we can set/edit the .komo.site domain name.
Note: White labelling is only available on selected plans and tiers.
- (1) Set the SMS Sender Name; this will impact all communications you are sending out from within the Hub.
Note: SMS Communications are available at an additional cost.
Data capture form
- (1) Create the Default Form that will be added to any Data Capture you create after this point. Click here to learn more about this.
We highly recommend setting up your Default Form prior to building content cards - it will save you a lot of time in the long run!
Terms and conditions
- (1) Here you can upload your terms and conditions to the Hub and hyperlink these terms to your competitions. Click here to learn more about this.
- (1) Here you can set whether you would like your Hub to be visible in search engine results.
- (2) This refers to the title of your site and will be shown in the tab.
- (3) Here you can set up your SEO description.
- (4) This is the image that will be shown when your Hub is shared.
- (5) This is the icon that will be shown next to your Hub name in your browsers tab.
- (1) Here you can turn on and set up your Cookie Consent banners.
- Here we have a list of integrations you can connect to your Hub.
Note: Some of these integrations are only available on certain plans. Please reach out to your Customer Success Specialist to see if you're eligible.
Once you've got all your Settings ready it's time to start building your Engagement Hub!
Head back to the Editor tab, look for the Add Content button and start playing around with the ever-growing list of Komo content cards and begin engaging your community!
One last note:
At Komo, we pride ourselves on not only the results our clients achieve with us but the service they receive whilst bringing their Hub's to life.
If you ever have any questions about an upcoming activation, how you can best utilise Komo to get the best possible outcome, or just a general query, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also love your feedback, so please let us know if this article helped you by selecting from the options below.
Head of Customer Success